Tuesday, June 8, 2010

WE NEED A CATALOG

HELLO ALL
Over the past few days I have been lurking round like a creep through the degree shows down here and if I have spied one thing is that we need a CLASS CATALOG to have on offer during degree show. I think this would be a very useful thing to spend fundraising money on.
We should also think about generating a snappy title for our class, it will just make things far more memorable for the people that come and view it.
I managed to get my hands on quite a few different ones and I'll look into the costs etc.
Perhaps if the class isn't enthused about this idea, the peeepz that are thinking New Designers would want to do this? HMMMMM...
Hope you are all having a delightful summer!
xo

3 comments:

  1. smashing stuff lizete! Good Work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indeed. Brilliant idea. Tbh, I think we should just stick with Textiletastic as our team name. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmm I like textiletastic to but I'd be bias cos it was me that thought of that haha so my opinion shouldn't really count

    ReplyDelete